Nigerian Scam Schemes
This one is not from Nigeria but from London England. We've moved from Africa northward, to the United Kingdom. But wait! She was born in South America. The Amazon I assume. Do they have banks in the deep dark Amazon forests, with the last remaining uncontacted people in the world.

Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
From: "Ms. Rosmah Majid"
Subject: RE: Still Waiting To Receive Your Email,

Dearest Friend,

Greetings to you, I want you to be my beneficiary if you can handle this project according to my wish, I will be so much glad. I am an orphan and a single woman originated from South America. I have lived in United Kingdom for over 20 years doing my Real Estate business. I have been suffering from a long time cancer of the breast and became deaf after series of injections that affected my eardrum.

Presently, I'm with my computer in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer. Since I lost my organ of hearing and my doctors wrote to me on a paper that I have only few months to live, It is my last wish to see that the $4.5 Million I have in the bank should be used to build a charity organization on my name in your Country in order to help the poor and motherless babies.

These sponsored links arrive via 3rd party feeds. We have no control over their content.
If they interest you, please feel free to click and see -- your interest in these advertisements covers our site expenses.

Give me this information if I can trust you and I will write to the hospital Attorney to prepare the legal document on your name as my beneficiary.

Full Name............
Contact phone number.
Marital status...

With the subject to your response I will give you 30% of my funds while the remaining 70% will be used for the project. Get back to me immediately to enable me write to the hospital Attorney to draft an agreement to seal up these funds in your name and you can also deal with the bank directly if you wish. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Please you must treat this as personal matter as God will bless you for helping the less privileged. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Sister,

Ms. Rosmah Majid.
St Mark's Hospital,UK.

Does anyone know if "Majid" is a Spanish, or perhaps Portuguese name?